Monday, March 25, 2013

Tea Shower

I am so behind on blogging but it also gives me plenty to write over the next couple of months. I also need to be working on my literature review for school but that's not fun. I can't wait to blog about the wedding but I have so many blessings to blog about first. Today I am blogging about the Tea Shower that seven lovely ladies held for Blake and me on February 27th.

I had the best time at this shower because I got the to chance to socialize and catch up with so many amazing friends! Best of all, my cousins came all the way from Tuscaloosa to the shower. What a blessing to have Aunt Sandy (she is a cousin) and Stephanie in my life! Words cannot express how much I love these two and how much they mean to me. After the shower, we had dinner at Ma Fia's and laughed the whole time. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was nice to not have to worry about school, work, and making decisions.

Aunt Sandy, Me, Stephanie 

Libba Herring opened her home for the shower and her house is beyond gorgeous! Her style is amazing and full of southern charm! Thanks to Cynthia Jackson, Libba Herring, Dorinda Miller, Judy Colley, Olivia Taylor, Karen Scoggins and Sharon Braswell for a beautiful shower. I had a wonderful time! All you ladies are so amazing and thank you for coming to the wedding! It was such a joy to celebrate with you all this past Saturday! Love you!



 Mrs. Dorinda, Mrs. Sharon, Me, Mrs. Jackson 

 Aunt Sandy, Me, Mrs. Jackson 


 Catching up with Ashley and Mrs. Karen 

 Mrs. Libba, Ms. Kelley, Ms. Herring 

 Mrs. Sharon & Mrs. Olivia 



 The beautiful hostesses! 


Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment