Wednesday, February 27, 2013

River Hil Baggs

This past weekend seven ladies and I hosted Heather's baby shower. She wanted a yellow and gray theme with elephants for sweet River Hil. I will admit that I had the best time planning this shower and enjoyed every minute of it. I sometimes wonder if I missed my calling in life because I love planning for parties and events. I do say, I couldn't have done it without seven AMAZING ladies! They are creative, outgoing, and didn't mind my OCD and thousands of Facebook messages. ;) We had a wonderful shower full of laughter, love, super fun games (thanks Jessica!) and great food!

The invitation. 

Me, Allison, Mrs. Debbi, Jessica, Heather, Val, Mrs. Renita, Tricia S. 
(The lovely mom-to-be and her hostesses) 

 The amazing pineapple lemonade punch! 



 Cupcakes by Vendables (downtown Opelika)





 I made this for River Hil's room. 



 Isn't she glowing? So pretty!

 We were pretty serious about the games! They were so much fun. 

 Future grandma! :) 

 They were working together, hmm...

Guessing the size of the belly. :) 



 Jessica with her super cute hostess gift! 


I'm so excited with all my friends having babies because I can throw baby showers, love the babies and give them right back to Mama! :) 

Southern Love, 
Tricia 


No comments:

Post a Comment