Monday, February 25, 2013

The Blessing of Showers

Blake and I have been so blessed with friends and family hosting showers for us. We have been blessed beyond measure. We had a Tea and China Shower (so beautiful and elegant) yesterday that I will blog about soon, but wanted to share two showers we had earlier in the month of February.

First, on a Thursday evening, Kathy, Judy and Chelsey threw us a "Baked Goods" shower that was filled with cupcakes, sweets, and baking gifts galore. What a fun and cute shower! It was a great ending to a very stressful day. It seems like the closer we get to the wedding day the more stressed I am! I keep telling myself that it isn't going to matter the day of because it will be such a whirlwind. Just pray for cool beautiful weather like we had Sunday. :)


 Judy made these sweets and named them after me. :) 



 Kathy made this amazing tulle skirt for the sweets table! Precious! 

 This is my girl! I love her to pieces and so excited that she's in the wedding. 


 The hostesses and me. 




All the sweet friends that came to the shower. 

Mrs. Diane and her daughter showered us with a Linen Shower and she invited all of the church ladies. She is one of the sweetest ladies. Her, Mrs. Lana and Dr. Mike drove all the way to Mobile to attend my grandfather's funeral. Words can't describe how blessed my family is to be a part of such an amazing church. This shower was so much fun and I love all of the "church ladies." Mrs. Diane and her daughter went way above with kindness and love. 








Blake and I are blessed beyond words. We only have 26 more days! :) 

Southern Love, 
Tricia 





No comments:

Post a Comment