Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bachelorettin' It Nashville Style

We celebrated my bachelorette trip, full of class, Nashville style! I had a wonderful group of four ladies that took time out of their busy schedules to hang out with me for three days and celebrate my upcoming marriage. I had two bridesmaids, Lou (matron of honor) and Jessica (maid of honor), and two very close friends of mine, Taylor and Natalie attend the trip. I am so blessed to have all of these girls in my life and I hope they had just as much fun as I did! 



We completely kept the entire world of facebook informed of our every move during the trip. We did it mostly as a joke and so that I could make a digital scrapbook of the trip. We had a fun filled weekend of amazing food, fun dancing, and massages! Lindsey had the cutest shirts made for our trip. We wore them all day Saturday and received a lot of comments, ha. 



We all rode and met Jessica in Nashville. We stayed downtown at the Hampton Inn. Friday, we began our roadtrip by checking out our engagement announcement in the Opelika Observer. Thanks to Cliff and Hillary, we had an amazing announcement! 



Then for lunch, we stopped at a Cracker Barrel. We finally made it to the hotel and crashed until Jessica got into town. Then we went nonstop the rest of the evening checking out all of the neatest places in downtown Nashville. 


Cracker Barrel for lunch!



Dinner! (Fruitopia) 

Doing some mustachin' 


Dessert! 

Honky Tonk-Hanging out with my matron of honor and BFF of all times! 

Saturday, we spent the entire morning and early afternoon at Spa Escape. This spa has been by far one of the nicest and most relaxing spas I've been to. We all signed up for something fun! I got a swedish massage and an almond bliss mani/pedi. The massage left me a little sore; apparently I'm all knotted up. Ha! Then we ate lunch at Noshville. The food was okay but the service was left to be desired. Of course, we wore our shirts all day. Then we went back to downtown and I got my first pair of cowboy boots! 



Hanging out at the Spa! 




After cowboy boots shopping, we returned to the hotel to get ready for a second round of an adventurous evening. Lindsey arranged a fun lingerie party before we headed out for dinner. We ate dinner at The Southern and it was delicious! I can't wait for Jessica's wedding in December because they are having the rehearsal dinner at this same restaurant. Even though we waited two hours, it was still yummy. Then we headed out downtown and had a fun night of dancing and girl time. 

 I felt like a classy bachelorette..

 We also celebrated Jessica's birthday! 

 "We're enough to make anyone feel awkward" quoted Lindsey. 

 We even had special guests stop by! Love this family! 





 We ended our trip the next morning with a trip to the Pancake Pantry! Then it was a long drive back to the good ole towns of Opelika and Auburn. I loved every minute of my bachelorette trip and so blessed to have amazing girls in my life! It was a classy fun filled weekend. I can't wait to celebrate with you all on March 23!

Southern Love, 
Tricia 









No comments:

Post a Comment