Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bittersweet Packing

A coupe of weeks ago, I finally had to move all my boxes and school stuff to storage. Even though I am so excited and blessed to have this new and amazing adventure ahead of me, I am going to miss working with children on a daily basis. I enjoyed teaching both third and first grade but first has my heart! Those little kiddos blessed my heart in so many ways and wore my brain out in other ways. Every year, I am blessed more and more with the students and parents I work with and the other teachers and staff that surround me. I am only taking a leave of absence but I continue to pray for God's guidance. He has big plans for me, whether it will be to return to the classroom or to move on to something else. Here is just a glimpse of what is now in my parents' storage unit. The last picture is blurry but includes everything! Ah! It took a moving truck but only one trip and the storage unit is now filled. :)




I have been doing private tutoring this summer so that I can still work with kiddos. It has been wonderful working one to one. I will miss having my own classroom to decorate and organize. I will pay many visits to my kiddos. Here is a sweet journal entry Tiny Tim wrote on the last day of school.


Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment