Monday, July 2, 2012

A "Quality" Friendship

One of my dear friends just got married this past weekend. She was a beautiful bride! She had a beautiful wedding! Our friendship was unique and it had the biggest roadblock. We learned the "truth" behind that roadblock and overcame it. I am so glad we came to the truth and realized just how important our friendship means to each other. This girl means the world to me and I am so happy for her!

But I will miss her something dreadful as she begins her new life in Georgia! Her husband is truly a blessed man and I pray that she finds a teaching job so that she can touch those kids with her passion.

I will never forget our weekly lunch dates and shopping! Our conversations always brightened my week and I know our friendship will always be unique. I am so grateful that she has the heart that she does.

Thanks for always being there for me! I know that you are only a text or a phone call away when I need you. I am even more excited about football season because you will be in town!!

Never forget, Heather, I am always here for you!! I don't mind floating down the Flint River to get to you!  I love you girl bunches!




Note to Self: I need to learn to take my camera with me! 
Second Note to Self: Buy camera! :) 

Southern Love,
Tricia 


No comments:

Post a Comment