Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fanatic

Today first grade had their first field trip to the Farmer in the Dell Pumpkin Patch. Hands down! BEST. FIELD TRIP. EVER. I think I had more fun than my kiddos did. They were so organized and had so many fun activities. We picked our own pumpkin, story time under the tree, games, hayrides, and playing on huge hay bells. We then ate lunch under the trees next to beautiful sunflower pastures. We learned so much about the growth of a pumpkin and bees. Now I know what to talk about before we go next year! I did get picture happy and my kiddos are so stinkin' cute, even if they WORE me out this week. Enjoy! 

 Picking out Pumpkins
 Sweet kiddos!
 "I'm Farmer of the Haystacks!"
 My little chicken catcher loved the chickens!
 Whoever thought hay bales would be so much fun? 

 Class picture! :) Please don't judge the hair...getting it fixed on Monday. 
 I love 'em most days. ;) 
 Wiped out! 
So sweet! He was snoring he was so tired! :) 

I can't wait to share what fun things we've done the past couple of weeks. :) We have done so much! For now, War Eagle! :) Let's have some gator tomorrow night! Tailgating...here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment