Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ellie Gray

I knew the day would come when my very, very best friend since eighth grade would enter the world of becoming a mother. It came a lot sooner than I thought but I COULD NOT be more THRILLED for her as she enters into this new journey! I know her mother is beyond excited about this new and lasting phase that will be challenging but far more blessings. I want to devote this blog post to my best friend Lindsey, also know as Lou, who I know that even though we may not talk to each other every week or every month, I can always count on her when I do need her. I'll never forget our trips, many chats about anything and everything, and countless boutique shopping. You, your mom, and your grandmother mean the world to me! Our trips together will forever hold a place in my heart and soul. You gals mean more to me than you'll ever know. Words cannot express the love and passion you give to so many people.

I was Lou's maid of honor for her wedding and LOVED every minute of it. I was also very fortunate to help host her beautiful baby shower with her aunts and sister-in-law. I helped Lou out by taking pictures during the shower. I look forward to the day Ellie Gray comes in November. I'm hoping the 15th and then we can celebrate our birthdays together! I know Lou and Jon will be wonderful parents! Thanks Lou for being such an amazing friend. Love you girl! These are just a few pics from the shower.

 Mrs. Linda, Lindsey, Momma Joe
 The Hosts





One of the best baby showers! Oh and WAR EAGLE!!! I'm so proud of my tigers for beating Florida this evening. I love 'em win or lose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment