Monday, June 9, 2014

A Mother's Special Day

My family celebrated "me" on Mother's Day for the very first time! Mother's Day brought a whole new meaning having Sophie now as part of my life. Being a mom is honestly-exhausting, demanding, no personal time, forget the blowdryer every other morning, exciting, passionate, enjoyable, chill bumps, and the most fabulous life-changing experience. I love every moment with Sophie, even when she struggles to go to sleep at 10pm but yet is wide awake at 1am to party. I love how when I come home in the afternoon and she turns her head as I walk into the room and smiles. She brings so much joy to our lives and this Mother's Day was extra special.

Daddy and Sophie brought home Mama flowers and a cookie cake. Oh do I love cookie cakes! We celebrated Sunday by going to church and spending time with our families. Sophie gave her special gifts to both LeLe and Grandmama. We had a nice lazy Mother's Day.

I am so glad to be off for summer break and to enjoy every second with my sweet girl. My does time fly by!





Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment