Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A May Weekend

Wow! We are truly blessed to have so many amazing friends and family in our lives. We had a very busy but a blast first weekend of May. I love spending and cherishing all of these moments with my sweet angel. She is my joy and I love our little family so much.

Friday night, we went to cocktails at Grandmama and Big Daddy's house. Sophie's great grandparents from Paris are in town. Her MeMe is quite crazy about her and tried to talk us into letting her spend the night. This mama isn't quite ready for that step.



We had a busy Saturday while daddy worked. We went to graduation to see Blake's cousin graduate from school and all my girls that I taught the previous year. I am so proud of each and everyone of them. I missed them so much this past year as I went back into the classroom. I loved how we got to wave to them from the seats of the arena. I know they will go out into the world and make it a better place for all. Those children will be well loved and taught with the greatest passion. We even got to see Papaw at work before graduation! Sophie did great during the long ceremony and cousin Melissa helped feed and hold her.


Next, we had Lee's 1st birthday party at Niffers on the Tracks. It was the cutest and sweetest party! Sophie and I love The Very Hungry Caterpillar book and Emilee worked hard on the decorations. Lee is truly blessed to have a momma that loves him so much! It was so nice for Sophie and I to see all our friends. Our lives get so busy that time slips away and we go months without seeing everyone! The party was a hit and we enjoyed every moment of it!!



The bubble popped right in Chloe's face. 

Sophie and I ended the evening with one of her best friends, Lileigh Collins, and her parents. We had a delicious dinner at Uncle Maddio's and then the baseball game. While waiting on them to arrive, we got our picture taken with Aubie because he spotted Sophie in the walk way. I think she liked how soft he was because she wouldn't turn her head towards the camera. We wanted so bad to get a picture with Aubie and Lileigh Collins but Aubie left rather quickly. :( We still had a blast walking the girls around the stadium and chatting about life. Laine and I even watched a few innings. ;)




passed out 


We had a wonderful weekend and as for Sunday, we just rested and relaxed. I let Sophie sleep as long as she liked because I knew she's tired from her eventful first weekend in May. We also went and saw Papaw and LeLe for a bit in the afternoon. We are looking forward to making many more memories with friends and family.



Southern Love, 
Tricia 


No comments:

Post a Comment