Friday, May 2, 2014

BFFs

Sophie and I are blessed to have two very special families that are part of our lives! I have loved sharing  the pregnancy and first child journey with Betsy Ann and Laine! I love how our babies were born ten days apart from each other. They all were born after their actual due date but Sophie was the only one that almost made it on her due date.

Sophie and I love having lunch and play dates with these girls and their families! The first time we tried to take a picture, it didn't go so well but the second time around they were fabulous! They were much happier and we added new friends to our crew- Emmett (three weeks old) and sweet Camryn. Their mom is also a special friend of mine.

It is amazing how God blesses us and knows exactly what we need and who we need in our lives. God's love for us is amazing and we love spending time around positive and uplifting people!


Our first time hanging out at someone's home. The girls weren't too happy about us going back to work. 





Easter Weekend! 

Look how much we've grown!! 

Southern Love, 
Tricia 

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful that God has given you friends with children your sweet Sophia's age. That has to be a blessing to be able to support each other because you are all teachers I believe. All working mother's. I remember how you wanted to teach first grade at carver but you let God plan your life and he sent you to Morris Ave where you became close to several pregnant teachers. I am working on a group gift for you all. I am so blessed to see what a wonderful mother you are. Especially thrilled how you and Blake take Sophia to church. And how you tell her about Jesus all the time. She is a gift from God and a help to me over the past two weeks. I love you. This is such a sweet story. Mom

    ReplyDelete