Saturday, March 29, 2014

Catching Up - Valentine's Day

I didn't get a chance to blog about Valentine's Day so I am playing catch up while Sophie sleeps. I'm hoping to one day keep this blog in chronological order but that will probably never happen because having a newborn, you lose all concept of time. ;) I wouldn't trade it for the world and love spending every moment with my sweet girl and husband.

Blake cooked for Sophie and I on Valentine's Day. He made us sauté shrimp, roasted potatoes, and sweet tea. We loved spending our first official valentine as a little family. Then the next evening, Blake took me out to eat at Hamilton's. We left Sophie with his parents for only a couple of hours. This was our first time leaving her and we talked about her the entire time. Not to mention we did call once or twice…haha…new parents.

 Sophie's first rose on Valentine's Day. 

 Sweet Aunt Chelsey helping babysit! 



Love our little family so much! 

Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment