Sunday, December 2, 2012

Callaway in the Fall

Blake's new job allows him to have Sundays off. It's marvelous! I am currently helping my dad at church with the coffee on Sunday mornings. Even though it is trying at times, it is extra money. The money isn't the issue but the fact that I am helping my dad out. My parents mean the world to me and I will do what it takes to help them out. It usually takes me till about 11:30 to clean up all the coffee unless I am by myself then it takes me till about 12. I know dad counts on me on Sunday mornings so I try hard to work my crazy and super busy schedule around Sunday mornings. Then after church, I usually go hang out with mom and eat lunch with her. She wasn't feeling too well that day so Blake and I decided to make an afternoon of it at Callaway Gardens in Georgia. We love this place! We had originally wanted our wedding to be at this location but it didn't work out.

It was a perfect fall afternoon! The weather was just perfect! It didn't get too chilly until the sun began to set. We did our favorite trails, visited the vegetable garden, and walked the chapel trail as the organists played christmas carols. We ended our perfect date afternoon at my favorite restaurant, Cricket's. They have the best potatoes! :)

 Augie had to share the backseat with Carman and he was too scared to move. :) 

Augie and I in the vegetable garden. I had to hold him so he would be still- ha. 

Southern Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment