Sunday, November 25, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

I haven't hit the "30" milestone for my birthday yet but I did hit a couple of other birthday milestones. :)

I turned 29 on November 15, 2012 at 11:54 pm. Not only was this my last birthday before the big "30" but it is my last birthday as an Adams before I hyphenate that last name. :)

I had a great time celebrating my birthday because it involved spending time with my fabulous family, amazing friends, and wonderful fiancé. Blake took me out to dinner on my birthday night at Hamiltons. It is absolutely my favorite restaurant as of right now. Everyone knows how much I love great food and Hamiltons has it! It was a nice dinner spending time with the love of my life. We both have been so busy with his new job that we it was nice to sit and have a nice conversation without anyone interrupting us.

I celebrated my birthday twice with my parents. Once on Sunday afternoon, we had cookie cake to celebrate and then Tuesday evening, we had dinner from Outback. Not only did we celebrate my birthday but my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. They amaze me everyday because they never imagined their lives would be so different but yet they hold faithful to each other. They truly have shown me a real love story.



Monday night, I got to eat with my girls! Not all my besties could come but I enjoyed spending time with my outgoing, loving girlfriends. I don't know what I would do without each one of these girls. They seriously add so much spice to my life and in such individual ways. They know how to have a good time!


Looking past over the years, I am truly blessed with the paths God has chosen for me. It hasn't been an easy road but it has been one of learning and one truly trusting and relying on God's faithfulness. We all face many obstacles in our life journey but even though I am glad that I have lived another full year, my life isn't forever on Earth but with our heavenly father. He is my rock and my security.

Southern Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment