Friday, October 19, 2012

Lakey Lingerie & An Evening Out

I've had a lot of fun spending time with such wonderful friends. My great friend Jessica came into town for the Arkansas v Auburn game and we got to get together with Lindsey for a night of dinner. I had the best time hanging out and just chatting the evening away. We ate at my favorite restaurant, Hamilton's, and then had some drinks at a new swanky place in downtown Auburn. These girls are AMAZING and I enjoy spending time with them! We even planned the bachelorette party! I am so excited! These two girls are true friends that love to have a good time! Watch out Nashville....

Two Sundays ago, I went to the lake for my old roommate's lingerie shower. I had an absolute blast laughing, eating and catching up. Anna Rebecca is getting marred to a wonderful and patience man (David Watts). He is so much fun and I know they will live a life full of happiness. He is so fortunate to be marrying such a wonderful lady! I know she will strive everyday to be the best wife. I can see that God is the center of their marriage and will continue to be. Anna Rebecca (AR) was a blessing as a roommate. I miss her so much! We would crash on the couch and watch our shows (we stuck to our schedule) of Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Criminal Minds, and Once Upon a Time to name a few. She would listen to my endless dramatic first grade stories! That's a true friend. I am so fortunate to be helping out on her wedding day. I am sure I will learn great tips for my wedding day in March. Her shower was a blast! Love you lots AR!





Southern Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment