Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gardening, Notes, and Football Season

This past summer I was swamped with graduate school, tutoring, and helping assist AU's reading course that I didn't have much time to do anything (lack of blog posts). During my two weeks of summer vacation, I was finally able to plant a small garden of flowers. It isn't fancy but it just makes my yard look so much better! Gardening is a relaxing time for me and I love to come home and see them grow and bloom each day. Yes, they are still alive, thanks to Blake for watering them when I forget.



I finally finished my first stack of thank you notes from the Auburn shower. I really did enjoy writing them and they are all stamped and ready to go! I just need to put them in the mail. :)





Ahh....football season is here! I love my Auburn tigers, tailgating, and watching the games at Jordan-Hare Stadium. Blake actually got to join me at the Auburn v LSU game this past Saturday. We are so proud of the tigers and how much of a fight they put up. They are growing and I know they will continue to do great things this season. Blake got to even tailgate after the game with our friend Taylor, her husband Adam, and her awesome parents-The Swanns'. They have an awesome tailgate with the best boiled shrimp! I'm telling you-it is out of this world! I was fortunate to tailgate with them before the game and also with one of my other favorite tailgates the Amos'. They always have good food and fellowship. I will miss Auburn's football this Saturday while they are on break but I am also glad to have a break to relax and catch up on my house cleaning.

 Tricia & Jessica 

 Auburn v LSU (10-12)
Tricia & Blake 



Southern Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment