Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Chaos 2

Well, it's official! I'm on Christmas Break! I love my job and my first graders but oh boy am I glad to be able to spend the day in my pjs, no make up, watching sweet movies, cuddling with my pups, and not having to worry about grading papers, tying shoes, and dealing with the drama. :)

We had quite an eventful week at school with our Christmas Party, Polar Express Day, and Successful Student Day! We had so much fun and the kiddos were actually not too wild and loud. They did really well yesterday, our last day of school! Here are some pictures to wrap up our 2011 part of the year:

 Christmas Party 
 Enjoying the yummy penguin cupcakes my mom made!

 They began to hype up after the chocolate, chips, and cookies soaked in...

The Polar Express Day!
The first grade teachers blacked out a classroom, changed the door into a train, and had train tracks leading into the classroom. They had to give their ticket before entering. I vote pajama day everyday! 



After part of the movie, we went back to the room and had hot cocoa with marshmallows and candy canes. We had some tummy aches afterwards but they still drank every bit of it!





I just had to share one of my dirty santa gifts I got from one of the Christmas Parties I've been to this year. Yes, every teacher's dream! I am now actually looking forward to grading papers. ;) 


Blake and I had his parents' huge Christmas party this past weekend. I got to meet and mingle with lots of people. Best of all, I had a wonderful time and got to wear my fur! At first, I wasn't sure what people would think and then I realized, I was walking into a party of furs! I must say Blake did an excellent job and I received lots of compliments. Of course, we didn't take any pictures during the party, but I got one with me on the way to the party. I'm not really that white as a ghost. The flash from my iphone was awfully bright! :)


Enjoy this CHRISTmas season with your friends and families! I am so blessed in so many ways and could never think my heavenly father enough! He is abundant in his love and forgiveness.

Merry CHRISTmas!

Southern Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment