Saturday, December 27, 2014

Time Slow Down! Sophie is 10 Months!

I just can't believe how fast time is going by this year with Sophie. She has changed so much in these past ten months and so quickly! I don't mind the school year flying by, but not my time with my sweet girl. My baby is growing up too fast! I can't believe she'll be one in less than a month and a half!

Sophie is on the move!! She isn't walking but her balance is getting better everyday. She'll stand by herself for around 5 seconds before she either falls or she sits herself back down. She loves to talk! She is saying "mama" a lot more these days, especially in the backseat of the car when she isn't a happy camper, haha. She tries to repeat words after me most of the time and it is so sweet. She is still working on those top teeth. She is a happy baby with a sweet spirit, even when she pulls Mama's hair and earrings. She loves to eat macaroni cheese and ham! She has a really funny Alabama football trick she does most of the time and it cracks up even the Alabama fans. :) She is truly a blessing to everyone she meets. Love her so much!








Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment