Saturday, July 5, 2014

5 Months

Little Miss Sophie turned 5 months on June 17th! I have enjoyed every moment with her this summer watching her grow and become such an independent little sweetie.

She loves to stick her toes in her mouth, grab anything she can reach on, and lots of "talking." You never know when she decides to talk but sometimes, she doesn't stop! I love it and I love watching her discover new things. She's learned to stick her tongue out, raise her hands to make a touchdown (still working on this one), laughter is more and more, and she sits up so well. I'm loving all of her expressions and we love playtime!

Our favorite song to sing is, "I'm Gonna Sing Sing Sing." She loves to be lifted in to the air as "super baby" and kick her legs. I love when she wakes up in the morning or anytime and gives me the sweetest and biggest smile. She just melts my heart! I love it when daddy comes home and she gets to cuddle with him and gives him the biggest smile! She is such a joy and blessing to our family.










Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment