Monday, February 24, 2014

One Month


Sophie turned one month old this past Monday, February 17th. This mommy is super late on posting. I had to capture the entire moment of the picture taking process because it was hilarious the entire time. Sophie was tired of taking pictures but with what time we had to actually take them, I had to squeeze them in. At first she would have nothing to do with them but after I fed her she tolerated them and was so cute. Her fun and sweet personality just shines in the photos. 

We are so in love with our beautiful, very active and alert angel. She loves to eat (much happier to take a pic after I fed her), listen to music, cuddle, and play peek a boo. She enjoys looking around and figuring it all out. She has really started to coo or "talk" with us and she makes me laugh everyday with her expressions. She has brought so much entertainment and joy to our lives!! This mommy is not looking forward to going back to work because I've enjoyed spending my entire day with her and just loving on her. 





Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment