Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jessica's Bachelorette Bash

I am so blessed to be a part of Jessica and Brad's wedding coming up in December! I'm praying I won't look like a huge whale walking down the aisle-ha! Jessica had her super fun bachelorette bash in Seagrove the week of July 7-14th. Lou and I went down Tuesday night and came back Friday evening but had a blast for the little bit we were down there!

I was really concerned about not feeling well because this was the first vacation I've taken since finding out I was pregnant. Praise the Lord! He watched over me and really took care of me! I didn't have any morning (actually all day sickness) sickness. I was nausea but I didn't actually get sick. Anyways, moving on...

I had an absolute blast! The weather was hot but not unbearable and the ocean and pool never felt so good! I could have floated all day in the ocean. I even got some sun! I was shocked since I soaked myself in sunscreen. It was so nice to relax and not be on a schedule! We went out to eat every night and I had some of the best seafood!

I really enjoyed celebrating Jessica and getting to know her other bridesmaids. We all really meshed well and I look forward to seeing them the weekend of the wedding! We had a blast!! Jessica is one amazing gal and will always be an AUsome friend! I'm so blessed to have gotten to know her and for her amazing friendship!

Our super cute t-shirts! 

 Bud and Ally's 

 Baytown Wharf 

 13 Weeks Pregnant :) 

 I was the "official" purse watcher of the evening. :) 

Lou and me waiting on dessert. 

Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment