Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blake's Graduation

I'm so proud of my sweet fiancé for graduating on December 8, 2012. The same day as his birthday! He has worked so hard to graduate from Auburn University. He has worked full time almost his entire college career while going to school full time as well. We had a blast celebrating this joyous event! Next stop, the chapel! I can't wait for our special day!


 Blake with a super proud mom! 

 Alexandra, MeMe, Blake, His Mom, and Grandpa 

 This picture just cracks me up---I love this one!


 MeMe and Blake 


 Side View...love him 

 The Graduation Dip and Kiss. :) 


 Blake walking across the stage. It is such a bummer that they now mail you your diploma. 

 Dad and I celebrating with Blake and hi family at the country club for his graduation and birthday dinner. 

 Blake's birthday and graduation cake. 

I am beyond proud of this huge accomplishment he has made! :) 

Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment