Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beautiful Couple, Beautiful Wedding

On Saturday, October 20th, I was blessed with the opportunity to help my old roomie on the day of her wedding. From sun up to sun down, I got to celebrate and share in Anna Rebecca and David's special day. This couple is so sweet and I enjoyed getting to know David better while rooming with Anna Rebecca. Sweet potato chips will always be a symbolism of our friendship. :) My blessing for the Watts is God's faithfulness and guidance for a beautiful and happy marriage!

 David's Grooms Cake 

 Anna Rebecca's Bridal Cake 

 Beautiful Wedding dress that I got to steam clean. :) 

 Whitney & Anna Rebecca (so sweet) 

 Mrs. Janet & Anna Rebecca 

 Mr. Tom & Anna Rebecca 

 Sweet Kisses :) 

 Anna Rebecca & Steven 

 Brittany (Matron of Honor)

 Beautiful Wedding Display (Magnolia Trees)

 Bride's Bouquet 

 He looks so sweet in this picture! 


 Love this girl! (I know I'm doing the sorority pose, but my arm looks better.) 

 Anna Rebecca & Blake 
Elizabeth & Me 

It was awesome and such a great surprise to see this girl. I've missed you Elizabeth and loved catching up with you! :) 

Southern Love, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment