Wednesday, November 9, 2011

25th Surprise!

My boyfriend's family is one of the sweetest families I have ever known! His parents recently celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary at the country club. It was a complete surprise for Mrs. Celeste. Mr. Barry did an outstanding job on decorations, cake, and flowers! He practically thought of everything. It was such a joy to be part of this special evening with such a special family. The food was AMAZING! The chef from Christophers  is now at the country club! Mrs. Celeste's motto is to laugh at things in life (she said it better) and to enjoy it! This is one gorgeous family! Their style is so unique and "in"...I have a hard time keeping up! This is one of the most giving and loving families. This family has touched my heart in so many ways and are so supportive. The Dormans make me feel like I'm part of their family. They accept me for who I am, quiet and all. ;)

 Blake, I, Mrs. Celeste, Chelsey, and Mr. Barry

 The Cake

 I tried to get the "surprise look" but my camera is too slow!

 Cutting the cake!

 Best Friends!


 Beautiful Family

 My sweet boyfriend! 


Have a wonderful Veteran's Day and remember those who have and still are serving our country. We can talk all we want about politics but until we walk the walk, we need to remember these wonderful men and women! We need to thank them and continue to pray for them daily because they are of such bravery! I could never image being in their shoes. Thank you to those who serve our country, the real heroes, of our country that stand up for us citizens every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment